Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Am So Ready!

I never thought I would say this... but I am so ready for her to come. Even though my living arrangements are going to be... in an uproar for a bit... I am physically ready for her to come. I know I still have about four weeks left but walking around the mall today... WHEW! What a trip! I seriously just felt so exhausted but I was bound and determined to go until I could go no more. Which hit me right when I sat in the car to go. I loved every minute shopping with my sister-in-law but it was certainly tiring.

I attended a breast feeding class this morning. They lady teaching it was so adorable. She was Filipino with a thick accent but just a cute woman! She loves and so enthused by breastfeeding. She was honest yet very positive about the whole experience. It was nice to hear other new moms having the same fears. Although, I was worried because of my sensitivity to milk but I guess all will be well with that and I don't think I am as terrified now. But yet it was surprising to the women there that I am not experience sore breasts. At least not yet. TMI I know, I know, but it is a bit strange to me the biggest complaint women have about pregnancy is their breasts hurting! Yeah... not mine...

Which leads me to the point that all honestly, despite the heartburn, migranes and the swollen feet I really have had an easy pregnancy! I feel like I am extremely lucky in that regard and it makes me wonder if my due reward is coming up or if I am going to luck out have an pretty easy delivery. We shall see. I am not complaining I've had a fairly physical easy pregnancy because if I had a difficult one on top of all my emotional wreckage I can't image what I would be thinking right now.

It sure wouldn't be... I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment