Thursday, March 17, 2011

Silly!

Silliness.

This is how I have felt for the last few hours. Very playful and silly. I think I've been so serious for so long it just came out all at once. When my instructor made a joke about my love of smell of Axe men's body spray to the whole Vis Comm class I loved it! It got the whole class going to which was great! (Well, I think all of us students aspire to do something silly or outrageous that it makes an impression on him to where he jokes about it later. Oh, we all love Troy!) You see one student was wearing it in my Graphic Design class, same instructor, and so I was going off about how much I love that smell right now!

I realized though, I have not been playful or silly in a while. So what's different today I am not sure. Maybe because I realized that I seem to always have what I need and so I stopped overly worrying about those things. Or, my stress level has hit a point where I've gone completely MAAAD! o_O

Wait, I think I got it. I slept for 7.5 hours last night! Been awhile since I was able to sleep for that long... or maybe because there was no headache today? Oo.. oo... I've finished a graphic design project that was irritating me?

Whatever the case is... as I am over analyzing my silliness, how silly is that! I hope it continues! I've enjoyed it today.

1 comment: