Tuesday, January 4, 2011

School, Movements and Maternity Clothes

I've been without internet for a few days and will be tillthe end of the week. Luckily for me school has started not a moment too soon!

I've thought about things I would write about in my next blog but granted as I sit here for the next half hour waiting for my last class of the day to start I can't think of anything! School is going to be interesting this year. I have 6 classes two of which are in the evening which are Anthropology and Visual Communications class. Other classes include Video 1, Digital Photography 1, English Comp II, and Graphic Design. Heavy load for sure. Video was today and practically peed my pants in excitement! It totally rememinded me of High School when I wanted to be a filmmaker. Plus, most of my classes it is only me and two other students. That will be nice.

I think the baby is just as excited. I cannot believe how much it is moving around! It is insane! I was riding in my friends truck when I suddenly felt a major movement! It was as if the baby did a kung fu action kick on me. I was laughing so hard. I am sure it was felt on the outside! All day today it has been just as active. I think it thinks since I am sitting stationary it's turn to move. I've always been on the move I suppose my baby is seeing to it I stay that way. It did help keep me awake in English Comp class. I was jarred awake by a little punch or kick in my stomach. Taking my brother's place I suppose since I don't have him to keep me awake this semester as he is in different classes and times.

I am however thankful for all the support I keep recieving. One friend in particular dragged me into to the Motherhood store and at least try the maternity clothes. I know I mentioned them in my last blog but to be honest I was avoiding them. (One other friend after not seeing me for a few weeks told me she could tell I was looking pregnant but I just thought I was still just fat.) So here I was at the Motherhood store in the mall with my friend and she was helping me find clothes along with the store associate. I was still trying to drag my feet and with their cute little nudgings I ended up in the dressing room with shirts and pants. (At this point I was wearing my Lane Bryant size 18 jeans unbuttoned.) I decided to try on the pants first.

I squeeled!

They were so amazing and comfortable! I did not want to take them off! The associate took the tags from them and let me keep them on! How awesomely sweet of her. They felt so amazing! I am still wearing them. I also tried on some great shirts as well. Modeling them for my roommate later she told me that I looked so much better. And better yet... it totally shows that I am not fat but indeed a pregnant belly is growing. Here is a lame cell phone picture!


Here I am in 2011, pregnant and starting my Junior year of school getting closer to graduating. I am now living in a house with two of my most favorite people! I am feeling happy and excited. Still some anxieties and things to work out but all is good.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh. Look at that cute little belly. Can't wait to see it in real life. 67 more days. Love Ya (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maternity pants ARE so comfortable! I was so sad that I "shouldn't" be wearing mine anymore.... maybe 4-5 months after Jaden showed up :)

    ReplyDelete