Sunday, May 15, 2011

Now Please?

Technically I have one week to go till my due date of May 23rd. However, from the very beginning I have always had about the 16th in my head. Honestly, I so hope she comes today.

Every day it gets harder to move, eat, breath, sleep. Yeah. I am ready for her to come. Also, my mom is home so the baby definitely can come now!

Although, I will definitely miss sitting there and all of a sudden watching my belly do some crazy wave or see a bump where her foot is. I would always express "goodness gracious, little one" when the movements were extreme. It was always fun.

All in all I think I had a fairly good and easy pregnancy. It was hard at times but more so emotionally than physically. I definitely had some major ups and downs but now that it is close to the end I am feel more ups than downs. I feel very blessed by some of the decisions I have made and some of the amazing people who are in my life. It seems like everyone wants to be there and help me out and I feel so humbled by their love and support.

I have mixed feelings about this soon coming to an end. It was one crazy ride but I am looking forward to her coming. It will be like chapter two of the journey!

I am scared, anxious, excited, nervous, hopeful... so many more emotions. At the moment however, excited is the top of my list. Even without getting good sleep.

So, lets hold our breath and see what the next week brings! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment