Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Go Ahead

I thought something major was going to happen this weekend. To be honest I thought it was going to be me going into labor. Something major did happen. History was indeed made Sunday which is kind of eerie that I had yet another feeling. (Check out my blog entry Intuition...Or Something Like It.) I don't really want to go into detail about that really, but I just hope that everyone understands the impact that the event has on the entire world. Sunday is going to be something that my daughter will learn about in her history class. It also told me to trust my intuition once more. To be honest as Sunday was ending I did feel a little sad that nothing had yet happened. I did bare my testimony at church which surprised not only me but the amazing friend's I have made there. It was short and to the point but very much needed to be expressed. Something major did happen and all the more reason to listen to my intuition.

As I mentioned in my last blog I was way prepared for this baby to come. I felt, however, after expressing my love and appreciation for Heavenly Father and the power of the atonement, I feel spiritually ready. I also realized that since going back to church I felt the most content I have in a very long time.

I thought the baby would be here sooner than later because I was extremely hyper and crazy active getting things done. Now I am extremely tired and wish to sleep all the time. School has restarted back up and I am nervous how I will get it all done but I know I must press on. School is important. I am sure I will be able to do it. Finding someone to watch my baby while I go is the biggest issue but I have a feeling that is resolved as well.

I had another check-up at the OB yesterday, which will be happening once a week till baby comes. But the doc gave me the go ahead to go into labor. Size, weight, blood pressure, her heartbeat, and being over 37 weeks I am in the green to go. I told her though it cannot happen for another two weeks till my mom gets here. Hopefully, the baby feels the same way. I have a feeling she wants her Grandma there for the arrival.

Let the waiting game begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment