Friday, May 27, 2011

Feeling Good... and nervous.

I woke up this morning in a really good mood. I don't know if it was because I woke up with out being awoken by something I didn't want to be awoken by or the fact it was the sun coming down on my face warming me up for the day. Whatever the reasons I also realized that it was going to be the last time waking up in my bed at home pregnant and it was a major bitter sweet moment!

Here I was ranting and being sad that I was still pregnant and now the time is approaching for me to be induced and I feel... conflicted! Make up your mind woman! I think also because I have gone to the hospital and OB so many time this last week I was also worried it would be another disappointment! I would get all ready and then they go "sorry, you get to go home!" I can see the happening!

But I know it's not going to happen. I even made my bed this morning so that was all nice and done for when I returned home with my little one. I was doing last minute organizing but my best friend brought me more stuff! Yay! So I get to go through that stuff later.

I have had a really good day, saw my best friend (she had her mom, husband and little adorable twin boys with her too), went clothes shopping with my mom and got some cute clothes, and now I am just relaxing till the time comes.

Here it is about 7:45pm and I get to go in at midnight. I have some major butterflies in my stomach. I know the inducing could take a few days but regardless to think sometime in the next few days for sure I will be holding my little girl makes me really smile.

1 comment: