Sunday, May 22, 2011

40 Weeks.... Due Date

So here it is. Week 40. I am basically due. What a long week it has been. I have to say I've been, okay I would be lying if I said I was being patient. It is definitely difficult to be. I am more than ready to have her so I can get back to school, get mom something to do (she's been hanging out for a week, probably getting bored), give my brother back his place. Just feel stressed by this whole thing. Even when I try and sit back and enjoy it something would happen that would make believe that it is go time. Nope. It's really rather annoying.

Like on Wednesday. Major contractions and then bam...nothing. There has also even been some other prelabor stuff that I was sure would help me move along. I got a non-stress test done and the only thing they said after that is "feel free to go into labor." Yeah. I think I am trying to.

I've walked, bounced on a ball, walked some more... hit every bump in the road possible. Walked some more. Man, walking gets to be very difficult this late in the game!

On top of all this though, I have a cold. So a part of me wants to wait till I get over this cold but without be able to take anything I feel like it will never go away. Plus, mom has two weeks left being here. Would like her to be able to go to her house at one point during these two weeks.

I know everyone is just as anxious as I am but I am also tired of explaining every day that no she is not here yet. Something like this really tests my depression. Luckily I've only had one breakdown this week.

Tomorrow I have my appointment so we shall see what it brings but let us all pray that it is something good like, "hey your dilated lets get you in to labor!" or something neat like that.

I keep telling Naomi that all is safe and good so she shouldn't be afraid to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment