Sunday, October 7, 2012

Post-college life, moving and dating

Well, post-college life has certainly been interesting. It isn't exactly what I thought would happen but I will make it through. It has been a challenge obtaining clients and/or looking for a solid full-time job. I have had to make a lot of difficult decisions and I went through some interesting things in just a few short months.

I wanted to wait before I posted this before I individually talked to everyone but that doesn't seem to be happening. Also, things are still uncertain. I did a crazy thing, yet something prompted me, to tell my landlords that I will be moving out at the end of the month. Not entirely sure where, however, the most logical choice is Vancouver, Washington. I have amazing friends down there and a place to stay. So, if nothing transpires up here in the next few weeks, then Vancouver is my next destination and if that destination doesn't work out then I will head down to Utah. Why Utah? I am not sure, it is just another prompting and today listening to some wise men it seemed to be about following promptings. I don't really want to move away from Kitsap County because of some amazing friends and experiences I have gained. It truly feels like home. If I do move away maybe someday I will be back. Right now my main priority is to find a job in my career field and establish a home for my daughter, wherever that may be. The interesting thing is I was going to stay here because of some doors opening but in a crazy week most of them have shut or not as wide open as I thought.

I also had a realization today about a certain relationship that I was in. Part of my reasons for wanting to stay here, which are no longer completely valid, was because of that relationship. Technically we dated for a week but that is beside the point. This guy has quickly become someone super important to me and my daughter. She has taken to him very well so it is important to me that we continue the amazing friendship we do have.

But through all of this I realized that dating someone is super complicated. If I date someone but we do break up its not just a break up with me but my daughter as well. The older she gets the more aware she will be  with who I date. I guess that is why I am going to have to be even more picky and why the thought of casual dating doesn't appeal to me anymore.

Also, I have been dedicated to loosing weight and getting healthy. Looking at some pictures of me in July and now I have seen a significant difference. It has been difficult but doable. I also found that I can no longer eat anything unhealthy or full of sugars. It makes me completely ill to my stomach and so now even looking at it has deterred me away. I would say that is God's way of helping me out.

As always my life is crazy and I never know what is going to happen but I am still living it and seeing where it takes me and my sweet baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment