Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Jogging Rant

Yesterday, I jogged my two mile route in about 15 minutes. To me that was a great victory. That was like 7.5 minute mile. Okay, so I am not yet a marathon runner. But today, today I thought I would push myself and do better than yesterday. Why not?

Either, I psyched my self out or the fact I got only three hours of sleep and battled a major charlie horse in my leg in the middle of that three hour sleep, prevented me from my goal.

Between the continual cramping in my leg and the feeling of wanting to vomit all over the road I barely made it all the way around.

I couldn't even the jog the hill.

I know, we all have bad days when it comes to jogging and working out. But still. I value my jogging time, I really only get to do it two days a week, I love how it gets me feeling good and motivated.

Not today.


No comments:

Post a Comment