Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Weeks Old

My little one is two weeks today. Amazing how it's already been two weeks. I have one week I am taking off from school left. It is going to be extremely difficult to go back I think. These last two weeks have gone by so quick but it has been amazing though. I have enjoyed it even though I have spouted off about her staying up so late. But, I cannot explain fully the love that just wants to burst out of me every time I watch her or hold her.

When she sleeps she likes to sleep with her hands up to her face and she will roll to her side. It just is so freaking adorable I just giggle when I see her. I love her cries because they are so soft but it almost feels like she is properly expressing her frustration. It's not like panic just like "hey I am poopy and hungry so stop what you are doing and come take care of me please." I feel like her communication skills are already very well established.

I am going to take her to church with me today. It should be interesting considering the church is for the young single people. But, I am not ready to quite leave her yet. Also, my car died on the way to my parents house. So I didn't get to go see them before they went back to work. Not happy about that. It also sucks because going without a car is not going to be good. I hope it is not too expensive to fix.

A lot has happened these last two weeks, from reconnecting with someone important to making spiritual choices that I am already battling the opposition for and making some new friendships and working hard to continue other friendships. This is just the beginning and I am praying I can make it through it for my daughter.

(Also, hopefully soon I can get new pictures up too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment