Sunday, September 18, 2011

I Promise!

5 Promises I Wish My Baby Could Comprehend

1. "Little One, I have been holding you for almost 5 hours straight. I am going to put you down now. You are going to be okay, I promise."

2. "The formula takes about 30 seconds to make. You are not going to die from starvation in that 30 seconds, I promise."

3. "I wont let anyone hold you that will hurt you. It is okay to let someone else hold you and give your mom a break. I wont abandon you, I promise."

4. "I just went into the other room to get something. I wont leave you alone, I promise."

5. "I know I am making you cold by changing your diaper and clothes but don't worry, I am putting another one on. You cry when you are poopy anyway, make up your mind! You wont go without clothes or diapers, I promise!"

"Seriously child, you are okay, I promise."

1 comment:

  1. i can vouch for your mom, i know she is telling the truth =)

    ReplyDelete